Call for Abstracts Open: 15 January 2018
Abstract Submission Extended until 20 June 2018.
Registration Opens: 15 March 2018
Early Bird Registration Closes: 31 July 2018
Registration Deadline: 31 August 2018
On-site Registration: 18-21 September 2018
Conference Dates: 18-21 September 2018
SUMMARY OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
If you wish to submit an abstract to an ISTRY 2018 conference, please use the template below and e-mail your abstract to email@example.com by the abstract submission deadline, ensuring you put [ISTRY2018 abstract] in the subject header. All abstracts will undergo review by Organizing Committee. The committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as poster or poster and oral presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference. A few abstracts may be selected for oral and poster presentation.
ISTRY 2018 Abstract Template
- Abstracts must use the ISTRY 2018 Abstract Template.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 1 page of A4 with single line spacing.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
- No Tables and graphics/figures are accepted.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
- Presentation Types: Select “Poster presentation” or “Poster and Oral presentation”.
- Abstract title: limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE. Font should be Times New Roman, size 14.
- Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details: Font should be Times New Roman, size 12. ・Full first and family name(s). Presenting author should be underlined. ・Affiliation details: department, institution, city, state (if relevant), country, presenting author’s or corresponding author’s e-mail address
- Abstract text: Font should be Times New Roman, size 12.
- Abstracts should clearly state: Background and Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Abstract submission: ・Please ensure that you check your abstract carefully before submitting to ensure it is the final version. ・E-mail your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you put [ISTRY2018 abstract] in the subject header.